Saturday 2 April 2011

How to be a Super Woman, part 1


Every day I see and hear about other women who are quite honestly, Super Women. You know who I mean - those girls who are simply always on the go and seemingly effortlessly achieving miracles in every part of their lives.


As someone who has been struggling recently to make headway on my own goals, I am keen to find out just how one does become a Super Woman. With this in mind I will be interviewing inspiring women over the next few months and finding out just how they do it and what drives them in their successes


Do you know someone who fits the bill? Even yourself - don't be shy! If you would like to take part or recommend a friend, please send a message with the details to me at giveanearthly at gmail dot com.


I can't wait to start! Watch this space :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Reminds me of my post about Mega Mums http://narrowboatwife.blogspot.com/2011/01/mega-mums.html Thanks so much for adding me to your blog list. Glad to have discovered you, will look forward to reading about your boat. Would be happy to be interviewed as I am an aspiring Super Woman!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...