Thursday 1 December 2011

Advent Goodies - for kids

So last night I was getting all stressed about being a bad mum. I mean, I hadn't even realised it was the 1st of December today! My god, how bad can you get?! And so obviously I hadn't even got out the advent calendar, never mind thought of something to put in it. And there wasn't even chocolate buttons in the house!


Cue, Operation Christmas Goodies Are Go!


This morning, while Father Earthly took the kids to Periwinkles, I made these gorgeous little chocolate-cranberry sweetmeats. Simple, pretty, tasty and not filled with E-numbers. I've also got some cranberries steeping in Amaretto for the adult version...




Later on tonight.... how to make a yummy adult version!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...