|1930s Simple Glamour|
In another life, I am a 1930s heroine who
- Is always impeccably, yet effortlessly and simply, well dressed
- Has gorgeous, long, glossy hair which can be easily put up into a range of styles
- Sleeps in a large, comfortable bed with crisp, clean sheets and a soft, fluffy eiderdown - all of which is thoroughly aired daily (preferably in a strong mountain breeze)
- Regularly "takes tea" with her lady friends and is much admired for her baking prowess
- Secretly attends underground meetings of the intelligentsia and radicals
- Drives an Austin Ruby or a Morgan
- Despite my natural elegance, is known as a bit of a tomboy who likes to "muck in" with the boys and kids!
- Has enough energy and vitality to undertake at least 90% of her tasks, projects and dreams with vigour and see them through
- Lives modestly but well, travels extensively and as the mood takes, and can afford to be impetuous
- Is a good, loyal and generous friend, hospitable to the nth degree and can be relied on for anything
So... anyone got a time machine?